M & A INTEGRATION, Strategy & Project Management Associate
Denver, CO Denver, CO
M & A Integration, Strategy & Project Management Associate
This is an in-house analyst role (not with a consulting firm).
This is an awesome, diversified position with one of Denver’s top companies (not a consulting firm) doing Mergers & Acquisitions Integrations, Strategy, Project Management and more.
Do you have the skills and ambition to take abstract concepts and make them concrete?
Reporting to a Senior Director this role will support several corporate initiatives and special projects for this dynamic, fast-paced, fast-growing organization.
The qualified candidate will assist management in providing recommendations and plans for pursuing various strategic opportunities (i.e. merger integration, deals, project management). Selected individual will also support the execution of the plans into the operations.
Responsibilities and Duties of the M & A Integration, Strategy & Project Management Associate
- Support management in strategic, operational and deal activities
- Build financial models to aid in the decision making process
- Assist in merger integration
- Assist in the project management process
- Help ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are appropriate
- Track information from all key stakeholders on the implementation of projects
- Facilitate and simplify written and verbal communications
- Manage timelines and support the successful delivery of programs
- Drive problem solving solutions
Qualifications of the Mergers & Acquisitions Integration, Strategy & Project Management Associate
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, operations management, information systems, economics or engineering
- Professional Certification
- 2-5 years of business and strategy consulting experience in a leading consulting firm, e.g. Big 4, national consulting firm, investment banking or venture capital.
- Experience with corporate business development, merger & acquisitions, integrations, due diligence, deals and other cross functional projects
- Responsive and reliable with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Outstanding computer and financial modeling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills
Key words: Senior Associate, senior consultant, senior financial analyst, Sr. Associate, Sr. Consultant, Sr. Financial Analyst