SENIOR AUDIT MANAGER / Audit Manager-Partner potential!
Denver, CO Denver, CO 80237
SENIOR AUDIT MANAGER
Senior Audit Manager / Audit Manager-Partner potential!
Growing public accounting firm in Denver is looking to hire a Senior Audit (Assurance) Manager or Audit Manager with a fast track to partner.
The Senior Audit Manager is responsible for the planning and completion of financial statement engagements, supervision of staff on engagements and mentoring and training of staff.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Audit Manager are:
- Planning, scheduling and managing of financial statement engagements
- Effective training and development of staff
- Successful management of client relationships
- Development, management and adherence to firm’s policies and procedures
Key qualifications for the Senior Audit Manager are:
- Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 8-15 years recent public accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Some SEC experience a plus
- Outstanding leadership, communication and computer skills
Immediate opening with lots of upside potential!