ASSISTANT CONTROLLER - SAAS - High Growth!
Denver, CO Denver, CO
Assistant Controller - SAAS - High Growth!
Excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, high growth, SAAS organization as their assistant controller. The company offers lots of upside and the ability to make a difference! Selected candidate must have a willingness to get their hands-dirty and a desire to help grow the company.
The company offers an environment that encourages people to think outside the box.
We would also consider an Accounting Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career!
Responsibilities of the Assistant Controller:
- Manage accounting functions of the rapidly expanding company (general ledger, accounts payable, payroll, revenue, etc.)
- Preparation and distribution of timely and accurate financial reports
- Assist in the preparation of Internal and external financial reporting
- Develop, analyze, and implement necessary internal controls and process improvements.
- Provide timely and insightful information to help executive management make tactical and strategic business decisions.
Requirements of the Assistant Controller:
- Degree in Accounting, Advanced degree a plus
- 5-8 years of experience including some public accounting experience
- Strong computer skills
- Significant exposure to accounting processes and procedures
- A thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP)
- SEC experience preferred
- A solid expertise in developing controls and business processes
- A hands-on orientation combined with excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
- Outstanding oral and written communications and interpersonal skills
- A high energy, enthusiastic self-starter, who possesses leadership skills, sound business judgment and is capable of functioning in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
Key words: accounting manager