AUDIT SENIOR / AUDIT MANAGER – Flexible Work Schedule!
Denver, CO Denver, CO
Audit Senior / Audit Manager – Flexible Work Schedule!
This company offers a great work-life balance, a teamwork environment, a flexible work schedule.
The firm offers a very competitive compensation package, generous PTO policy, health and dental insurance, 401(k) and more.
We are seeking a talented professional with recent public accounting experience in the auditing and attestation area who is ready to join a smaller, but growing CPA firm. This person will be working closely with others to manage all aspects of audit engagements, working independently with the audit clients, and leading and coaching junior staff.
Partnership potential, if that is what you are looking for in the coming years!
Duties of the Audit Senior / Audit Manager
- Planning, scheduling and managing of financial statement engagements
- Reviewing internal controls and make recommendations for improvements
- Supervising, training and evaluating staff and encourage a team approach
- Provide consulting to clients on accounting and other financially related matters
- Successful management of client relationships
- Maintain a knowledge of business developments and technical accounting requirements that may affects on clients
- Development, management and adherence to the firm’s policies and procedures
- Network for new client development
- Build and provide excellent client service
Qualifications of the Audit Senior / Audit Manager
- BS in Accounting
- Advanced degree
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 3-8 years recent public auditing experience
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent communication skill and computer skills
- Ability to build client relationships and market new business
- Team player