CORPORATE CONTROLLER– Growth and upside!
Westminster, CO , Arvada, CO Westminster, CO
Corporate Controller – Growth and upside!
We are seeking an experienced Corporate Controller for a fast-growing high tech manufacturing company. As the organization has grown, the business has become more complex and has identified the need for a proactive financial leader to partner with the executive management team.
We are seeking a CPA with 15-20 years experience including a combination of public accounting and high tech manufacturing experience as a controller for a mid-size growing organization or a divisional controller for a larger organization.
Selected candidate must be willing to guide and direct the accounting and finance team but possess the financial strategy and leadership skills to meet the company’s long-term goals.
Lots of upside for the selected individual!
Duties and responsibilities of the Corporate Controller:
- Review of the company’s financial statements to ensure the integrity and consistency of accounting, finance and tax records.
- Analyze budget vs. actual results, review periodic forecasts, and perform financial analyses as needed.
- Support and interact with other departments, providing business line managers with the tools necessary to plan and manage business growth.
- Execute strategic plans with recommendations that enable executive management to make well-informed decisions.
- Develop, maintain and update policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Support financial reporting and external audit requirements
- Other special projects as assigned
Education and requirements of the Corporate Controller:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Advanced degree a plus
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) a plus
- Minimum of 15 years experience in accounting and finance progressing to the controller level of a mid-size company or a divisional controller level for a larger organization.
- Manufacturing experience is required.
- Some public accounting experience a plus (Big 4, national or large regional firm)
- Demonstrated capacity for effective decision-making
- Ability to deal with operational and sales teams
- Strong systems experience
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate strategies into operational objectives and projects
- Outgoing and professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding leadership characteristics such as motivation, confidence, intelligence, and teamwork