EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, Global Order Management
Greenwood Village, CO , Denver, CO Greenwood Village, CO
Executive Director, Global Order Management
One of Colorado’s top companies is seeking an Executive Director of Global Order Management and Delivery. We will also consider a Director level that could grow into an Executive Director.
This position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations, act as the subject matter expert on all orders, and lead related transformation and change initiatives. Selected individual must demonstrate the ability to drive process enhancements and provide leadership to the Global Order Management and Delivery teams, resulting in a collaborative, dynamic and customer service-oriented environment.
This highly visible role works closely with Revenue, Legal, Sales, Accounts Receivable, Product and Sales Operations to ensure a seamless and efficient quote-to-cash process.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, GLOBAL ORDER MANAGEMENT:
- Manage the performance of Order Management and Delivery
- Proactive leadership to maximize organizational and colleague effectiveness through improving engagement and skill sets of team members
- Develop and initiate business and operational vision that drive organization, process and technology improvements in support of new and changing business and product requirements
- Drive operational excellence ensuring effective benchmarking of key business metrics and management of teams to best in class performance
- Develop effective mechanisms for integrating and offboarding products, organizations and colleagues
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner with strong focus on month-end and quarter-end deadlines
- Investigates and performs root cause analysis, facilitates issue resolution supporting best in class customer service through efficient sales order and accurate invoice processing
- Implement daily, month-end and quarter-end updates on progression of orders
- Regularly monitors overall customer service levels, implementing the development and generation of reports to better evaluate performances against KPIs
- Oversees the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedure documentation and training materials
- Work with other business units
- Support internal audit initiatives and SOX controls
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, GLOBAL ORDER MANAGEMENT
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, or similar area is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in leading a global functional order processing team crossing multiple business lines, industries and locations.
- Experience with ERP order management systems and CRMs; SAP and Salesforce experience is preferred
- Excellent project management, analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- High attention to details
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Work effectively with other teams