MANAGER OF FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS - New position – Report to the CFO!
Boulder, CO Boulder, CO
MANAGER OF FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS
Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis - New position – Report to the CFO!
The Manager of FP&A will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will be a highly visible role within the company.
This is a newly-created Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis role. This fast-paced, growing company is seeking a strong leader to support the company’s continued expansion. This is hands-on role that will manage and develop a small team and be an integral part of the management team.
Responsibilities of the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial planning, reporting and analysis
- Responsible for the annual budget, monthly forecasting and strategic planning
- Provide analysis of business operations and financial performance
- Generate and review cash flow projections including various ad-hoc analyses of profit and loss/balance sheet items
- Hire, train and develop staff
- Ability to work with executive team to develop financial modeling for business line expansions, mergers and acquisitions
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis and related management reporting
- Leverage knowledge to affect strategic business decisions
- Participate in development and implementation of initiatives, as needed, to improve processes and procedures
Qualifications of the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- MBA or Advanced Degree highly preferred
- CPA or CMA a plus
- 5-8 years of relevant financial planning, analysis, budgeting and forecasting experience is required
- Excellent analytical and statistical analysis skills required
- Outstanding Excel modelling skills required
- Knowledge of NetSuite ERP systems a plus
- Power Pivot and Power BI skills preferred
- SQL experience preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, team player
Key word: Senior Financial Analyst, Director, Sr. Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, Director