PROJECT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT – Variety, Stability and Growth!
Denver, CO Denver, CO 80240 US
Project Management Accountant
Project Management Accountant – Variety, Stability and Growth!
Great opportunity to join this growing company in a role that offers a lot of variety! The position is located in North Denver.
This project management accountant position will report directly to top management!
We are seeking a self-starter and great team player with strong project accounting and project management skills.
The company offers a great working environment and excellent upside potential!
Responsibilities and duties of the project management accountant:
- Facilitate communication between accounting, project managers and construction team.
- Project Accounting including client billings and receivables, and sub-contractor administration
- Project Analysis
- Contract administration including reviewing sub contract agreements and construction contracts for accuracy
- Maintain project and safety files
- Attend various meetings
- Resolve Project issues and problems
- Maintain excellent client relations
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and requirements of the project management accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree or four years of equivalent experience
- Self-starter but great team player
- Enjoys multi-tasking and working at a fast pace
- Detailed oriented
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Superb communication skills, both oral and written
- Previous experience in Construction Accounting required
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Target salary range: $80,000-$100,000 DOE. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K and much more!