SENIOR ACQUISITIONS ANALYST
Denver, CO Denver, CO 80237
Senior Acquisitions Analyst
Senior Acquisitions Analyst / Associate - Awesome Opportunity!
Tremendous opportunity to join a dynamic, growing real estate company..
This is an outstanding career opportunity with high visibility and exposure!
Responsibilities of the Senior Acquisitions Analyst / Associate:
- Assist in developing and updating annual Acquisitions Plan
- Assist in underwrite potential acquisition, development and joint-venture opportunities
- Develop and utilize financial models for the evaluation of investments
- Assist in screening, updating and maintaining an acquisitions pipeline
- Initiate, correspond and maintain relationships with all potential deal sources
- Assist in the completion of equity and debt investment packages
- Participate in the preparation, presentation, reporting and general communication of proposed investments
- Assist in negotiating complex real estate transactions and financing
- Assist in updating on an annual operating plans for each asset
- Develop and update on annual local level economic forecasts
Qualifications of the Senior Acquisitions Analyst /Associate
- Degree in accounting or finance.
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 5 plus years of acquisitions experience
- Real estate experience preferred
- Excellent Excel and modeling skills required
- Understanding of valuation, waterfalls and capital markets structure
- Outstanding oral and communications skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Team Player