SENIOR OR MANAGER TAX – Global Mobility
Denver, CO Denver, CO
Global Mobility Tax
Senior or Manager Tax – Global Mobility
We are seeking candidates with 4-6 years of Global Mobility tax experience to join one of Denver’s top multinational corporations!
Ideal candidate will be a CPA with global mobility experience at one of the larger (Big 4 or National) public accounting firms, consulting firms or international corporations.
If you are looking to join a dynamic organization, work with a great group of people and enjoy variety in your work, this could be a great opportunity for you!
You will be responsible for an assortment of tasks related to an international workforce.
Responsibilities of the Experienced Senior or Light Manager – Global Mobility Tax
- As a member of the finance team, work closely with the Tax and Compliance teams, HR, Payroll, Accounting, and Legal.
- Work with outside service providers
- Prepare reporting to support corporate tax
- Work closely with both internal and external auditors
- Assist with compensation and reporting obligations
- Participate in special projects as needed
Qualifications of the Experienced Senior or Light Manager – Global Mobility Tax
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or tax, Master’s a plus
- 4-6 years experience with Global Mobility Tax
- Big 4 or National CPA firm experience or similar experience in a multinational organization.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential information
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written, and interpersonal