STAFF ACCOUNTANT - New position- Fun team environment!
Greenwood Village, CO , Denver, CO Englewood, CO 80111
Staff Accountant- New position- Fun team environment!
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to join a growing company in the DTC.
Are you looking for a great early career opportunity?
This is a newly created position due to growth!
As the Staff Accountant you will be responsible for a variety of duties:
- Revenue and bank reconciliations
- Cash transfers
- Review GL
- Review trend and variance analysis
- Work closely with the operations managers
- Support other accountants and team members
- Assist in the month end close process
- Prepare journal entries and postings
- Provide support during audit
- All other duties and special projects as assigned
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant include:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 2-4 years of accounting experience (public accounting or industry)
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Some ERP systems experience preferred
- Health care a plus, but not required
- Payment processing a plus
- Outstanding communication skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player