STAFF ACCOUNTANT - Oil & Gas! New Position!
Scranton, PA Scranton, PA
STAFF ACCOUNTANT-Oil & Gas! New Position!
Leading Oil & Gas company located in a smaller Pennsylvania community seeks to add a Staff Accountant to their talented team.
The company offers a great environment, a top compensation package and lots of upside.
Looking for candidates with 2-5 years of general accounting experience or accounts payable experience with a desire to grow. Oil & Gas is a strongly preferred.
Selected individual will be involved in a variety of accounting duties. The company is willing to train the staff accountant in specific areas as needed.
Staff Accountant duties will include:
- Accounts Payable
- General ledger accounting
- Property accounting
- Bank reconciliations
- Account reconciliations
- Account analysis
- Other duties as assigned
Staff Accountant requirements:
- Degree in accounting
- 2-5 years of general accounting experience or accounts payable experience with a desire to grow
- Oil & Gas experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to one week a month
- Team player
Join the team today!