TAX ACCOUNTANT – PUBLIC ACCOUNTING - Permanent Part-Time
Littleton, CO Littleton, CO 80120
TAX SENIOR/TAX STAFF ACCOUNTANT (PUBLIC)-Permanent Part-Time
High quality local CPA firm located in the Littleton area seeks a tax senior or tax staff accountant to join their team! This firm offers flexibility and work life balance.
An ideal candidate would be seeking full time during busy season and part-time in the summers or summers off!
Essential Responsibilities of the Tax Senior/Tax Staff
- Prepare complex individual, business and fiduciary tax
- Prepare tax projections and other tax planning strategies.
- Assist with IRS/state tax audits.
- Become knowledgeable with respect to estate planning, financial planning, financing alternatives, etc.
- Research increasingly complex tax issues.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- Build relationships with client personnel at appropriate level.
Essential Qualifications of the Tax Senior/Tax Staff
- 2-5 years of professional tax experience in a quality local, regional, national or Big 4 CPA firm
- CPA highly preferred
- Strong tax preparation skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to directly communicate with clients
- Experience with tax preparation software