TAX MANAGER / SENIOR TAX MANAGER – Lots of Opportunity! Wonderful People! Great Environment!
Fort Collins, CO Fort Collins, CO US
TAX MANAGER / SEMIOR TAX MANAGER – Lots of Opportunity! Wonderful People! Great Environment!
One of Fort Collins top CPA firms is seeking to add a talented Tax Manager to their growing firm!
The firm has a great atmosphere, interesting and diverse clients and provides lots of upside to the selected individual!
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager/ Senior Tax Manager
- Review and manage functions of tax engagements including compliance, planning, and research.
- Responsible for monthly billing.
- Other special projects.
- Direct engagements and special assignments.
- Supportive and offers assistance to partners and peers.
- Develop and train senior level tax accountants.
- Review work prepared by client’s personnel.
- Work closely with client’s internal accounting/tax departments.
- Maintain excellent working relations with clients and staff members of the firm.
Requirements of the Tax Manager / Senior Tax Manager
- BS or BA accounting,
- Masters in Tax or LLM highly preferred
- 6+ years of recent public accounting experience
- Experience with clients in a variety of different industries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding computer skills
- Ability to recognize and solve problems
- Team player
Target Salary Range: $110000 - $150,000 DOE. Benefits include insurance, 401k match, PTO and other great benefits!