TAX SENIOR - FORT COLLINS
Fort Collins, CO 80525
TAX SENIOR –Wonderful Environment!
Growing CPA firm in Fort Collins is seeking to add a full time Tax Senior to their team.
Enjoy the benefits of living and working in a smaller community while still experiencing career growth!
Duties of the Tax Senior include:
- Review federal and state tax compliance for a dynamic and interesting group of corporate, partnership and individual clients
- Perform planning, research, analysis
- Prepare written memorandum
- Plan multiple engagements
- Build, manage and provide excellent client service
Qualifications of the Tax Senior include:
- BS in Accounting, Master’s in Tax preferred
- CPA certification
- 2-5 years recent public tax accounting experience
- Strong research and compliance skills
- Experience with tax preparation and research software
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and supervisory skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build client relationships
- Team player