TAX SENIOR - Wealth Advisor
Englewood, CO , Greenwood Village, CO Englewood, CO 80111
Tax Senior - Wealth Advisor
Tax Senior – Are you looking for an opportunity to transition to a Certified Financial Planning (CFP) role?
This is a unique opportunity for a CPA to move into a Wealth Advisor / Financial Planning role in a salaried position.
Successful and growing investment advisory firm is seeking a 3-6 year Big 4, National or Regional Public Tax Accountant who is interested in a career in financial planning and wealth management. The financial planning and wealth advisor position is a full time, salaried position with opportunities to earn bonuses.
Selected Financial Planner, Tax Senior and Wealth Advisor will assist with financial planning projects, tax preparation and planning, and overall implementation and support of client needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TAX SENIOR / FINANCIAL PLANNER / WEALTH ADVISOR
- Commitment to continual learning and personal development
- Support Senior Wealth Advisors in efforts to maintain and enhance the proactive, high-touch client service experience
- Perform various planning activities in retirement, investment management, income tax, estate, risk management, college, debt management, and charitable gifting matters
- Prepare income, gift and estate tax returns
- Engage with existing clients to strengthen relationships and develop trust (with emphasis on next generation)
REQUIREMENTS OF THE TAX SENIOR / FINANCIAL PLANNER / WEALTH ADVISOR
- Three (3) to six (6) years’ of tax experience, preferably client-facing. Big 4 Public Accounting, National or Regional Firm experience highly preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant with relevant experience in individual and trust taxation
- Certified Financial Planner certification is a plus, but not initially required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think and execute at both a detailed and high-level
- Team player, results driven, “get-it-done” attitude